[openip] Request.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am pursuing my Master’s Degree in Electrical and
Computer Engineering at ‘University of Alabama at
Birmingham’. As a part of my Master’s Project work, I
am designing a Gigabit Ethernet Transmitter and
Receiver Chip. This chip is designed for a gigabit
ethernet MAC control based on IEEE 802.3z standards.
The design is developed on functional level and
simulated using Verilog.
So I wanted to join this organisation because no one
os here to guide me for the project and I am doing
everything on my own. So I will be more than happy  to
get a guidence and tips from you.

Would you please consider my request and allow me to
join this group?

Thanking you in anticipation. I look forward to your
positive response.

Yours Faithfully,

Waman Mainkar.