[ethmac] timing digrams for ethdma

Hello,

I can't send timing diagrams just yet because I am in the middle of
modifying interconnection between my block in the chip and I don't have
any old waveforms at hand (I could get working version from CVS but I
don't see a point to waste your time with something that is about to be
history once current configuration works again). So please wait a few
days for my timing diagrams.

regards,
Damjan

PS If I don't post anyhting in a week please send me a note since I
probably forgot (too much work at the moment).