[ethmac] DeferCounter

Hi,

that "transmit_new_p" resets DeferCounter is clear. Also that
"transmit_available" may stop counting. But at the website you call it
"transmit_available_p" (pulse). That's why I thought it's like an event but it
seems you use it like an enable signal which controls the state machine's
operation: FF_enable=!transmit_avaliable. Correct?

So if you do like that it's not bad. Beause you can directly control the wait
time for an idle medium during transmission attempts. All in all we should check
the conformity with CSMA/CD access method. But it may be nice to have and now I
agree!

Regars
Maik Boden