[nnARM] RE: nnARM development efforts

Hello,
I am ShengYu Shen from NUDT
I have see your mail to nnARM mail list
I am using ARM SDT 2.5,this tools come with a develop board. it is certainly very expensive. But i think you do not need it to test this design, the GCC and GDB can also do that.
I will add another "testbench" page on my nnARM site, it will contain how to test design with GCC and GDB.
I think you can install a linux on you PC, it is not very complex, all installation can be complete in 2 hours.

I think if I delete Multipler and cache from my design, it can fit in your spartan 2 FPGA. spartan 2 have about 100,000 gates, right? if the usage is 40%, then 40,000 can be used

if you have any question, please do not hesitate to mail me.