Re: [fpu] supported FP operations

OK I'll do them also but because it is simple to use
the fmul to implement teh fdiv it will be much easier
for a begginer in verilog, I just start studying
veriolg and looking for floating point dividers.

But I do not have the latest fmul code to start with.

--- Damjan Lampret <damjanlampret@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Jamil,
>
> I think it would be better if you develop SQRT and
> conversions
> (integer->SF and SF->integer). Divide is simple
> enough to utilize fmul
> and just replace appropriate blocks. Right?

May be there are more exceptions and cases

> At this point I don't care if every FP operation has
> unique pipeline. A
> lot of silicon but we don't have die constraints. So
> waste silicon...
if we do not use enough pipelines we will have some
problems with speed, do not we?

> ;-)
>
> --damjan

Jamil Khatib