[fpu] or32-gcc with FP support

Guys,

I've just added some experimental support for FP in my OR32 GCC. It
works. Let me know if you are interested to see some code (basically I
can compile anything you want). If certain FP insn is not supported in
HW then it is used software FP library (automatically linked to the
executable). Works great.

Anyway if you want to see some code let me know (I would post 'C' code
and corresponding compiled code). But I also have a question:

- is it possible to do 'fneg %destreg,%srcreg' with something like this
fsub %destreg,const0,%srcreg (subtracting value from 0 - just like with
integer arithmetic)

regards,
Damjan