[fpu] fasu, fpu etc.

Hi folks,

I'll synthesize Rudi's FASU for TSMC 0.25u 5LM process
with DC 10/99 and using components from DesignWare
Basic library. Optimizatied for speed (not area).

There was some talk about basic primitives. I think if
we first cover Synopsys (ASIC std cell) users then
these users will use DesignWare Basic components
anyway and we don't need to design our own basic
components (like adders and also probably
multipliers).

What is the story with 'C' generator for generating
FPU test vectors? Should I write it or not?

--damjan