RE: [ethmac] Numbers about Ethmac

Hi, Guys, Roland.

There were 15000 downloads of ethernet from February 4th. 2002.
4083 downloads were from different IP addresses. Ethernet MAC core
will be implemented in ASIC by Flextronics.
I don't know the exact number how many people/groups/companies are
playing with the Ethernet MAC core. I know that some guys only
used the transmit part, MIIM part, or everything without host
interface. And some are using the whole core, of course.

I try to answer all the questions that come to me directly or through
the mailing list. I would say that I am/was in the contact with a
dozent of people/groups that were using Ethernet core. I also received
wishes or bug reports from some of them.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,
	Igor