[ethmac] Ethernet on Xess board + configuring PHY

Hi, Guys.

Some time ago somebody was asking how to configure PHY on the Xess XSV800
board.
I had the same problem. Here is what I did.

I didn't change any of the configuration pins (for power-up configuration).
After turning on the power, I reset PHY by writing value 0x8000 to the PHY
configuration register (address 0x0). This is done through the MII
interface.
After that any mode can be set by writing the appropriate value to the same
register. I tried many things without reseting the PHY but had no success.

Additionally I implemented Ethernet + other cores on xess board and ethernet
is functioning.

You can find files at: http://www.opencores.org/cvsweb.shtml/or1k/xess/

Best regards,
	Igor