From: Igor Mohor [mailto:igorm@opencores.org]
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2002 11:48 AM
To: ethmac@opencores.org
Subject: RE: [ethmac] Documentation

That description was good for modules that Novan and Mahmud did. That
version
didn't envolve any more and for that reason I removed the description from
the
opencores website. There were just too many missunderstandings regarding
that
description and the current core that everybody use.

Regards,
	Igor