RE: [ethmac] Documentation

That description was good for modules that Novan and Mahmud did. That
version
didn't envolve any more and for that reason I removed the description from
the
opencores website. There were just too many missunderstandings regarding
that
description and the current core that everybody use.

Regards,
	Igor