From: owner-ethmac@opencores.org [mailto:owner-ethmac@opencores.org]On Behalf Of Chun Lin Zhang
Sent: 14. januar 2002 10:20
To: ethmac@opencores.org
Subject: [ethmac] lost source files

Hi, All

When I tried to simulate the rtl code provided by the opencores website, I failed to find the following 3 source codes. Who can help me? Thank you very much.

ethernet/sim/rtl_sim/src/glbl.v
ethernet/rtl/verilog/generic_tpram.v
ethernet/sim/rtl_sim/src/RAMB4_S16_S16.v
ethernet/sim/rtl_sim/src/art_hsdp_256x40.v

-Chun Lin