RE: [ethmac] rx_ethmac

I do not know exactly what you are talking about but
as far as I know that the MAC should detect the
preamble and SFD and it should generate them on the
transmit side.
The whole bytes should be generated and checked
These notes are available at least on the MII and RMII
interfaces

Regards
Jamil Khatib