Re: [ethmac] specification for eth MAC

Novan Hartadi wrote:

> On Tue, 11 Apr 2000, Kent Dahlgren wrote:
>
> > I'm not familiar with it, but I have found SIS stuff to be, in general, cheesy.
> >
> > Do you have a URL where anyone that is interested can download it and take
> > a look.
>
> http://www.sis.com.tw/support/databook.htm for SIS900/7016/7014

Looks ok but I would totally redo the register interface.

If you are going to do an MII interface (recommended), I would suggest
creating real, MII-compatible registers instead of having only one or
two "MII gateway" registers.

--
Jeff Garzik              | Nothing cures insomnia like the
Building 1024            | realization that it's time to get up.