Re: [cdrom] New release of OpenTech cdrom

Hi,

Creating the HTML tag to point at a file is easy:

Will create a tag 'Trash' which when clicked will load the file catitude.jpg

I would lay it out like:

Spice Programs:

And in some other part:

Berkeley Tools:

That way, you could reference the file on two screens, but have only one
copy of the file on the disk.

You would put this HTML directory on each disk.  You would need different
version, because some of the links would have to say "Insert other disk"

Netscape Composer is a pretty good tool for creating the HTML.

Just my thoughts....
Gary.

---
http://members.tripod.com/ghelbig/index.html