[cdrom] New release of OpenTech cdrom

Hi,

The new release of the OpenTech cdrom is going to be
ready within few days. In fact I removed some tools
from it that are not opensource but free like JHDL and
JAZZ and also some extra tools like tcsh shell and
perl for windows because there is no space on a single
cdrom.

I'll put them with many other tools, designs and
documents in the next release of teh cdrom (2 cdroms)
if you are intrested

Note: I'll post the final table of contents of teh new
release tomorrow

Note: I want to create an html index of the cdrom do
you have any suggestion how can I do it?

Please let me know if you have any suggestion.

Regards
Jamil Khatib