[cdrom] Re: FFT Hardware Structure Design

FFT Hardware Structure Design
I'm now researching in the Fastest FFT hardware structure Design, (Fast Fourium Transform, 1024 complex points with 16 bits precision, should be processed in 32us), I use VHDL to design the structure, but to the structure I don't know the details, the algorithm is easy, but to turn the algorithm to structure and turn to digital electronical design, for I have no experiences, I still feel all adrift, is there any experts who can give me some references?

Best Regards!

            hanzy