[bluetooth] Re: Baseband core progress

Hi Jamil,Anilnainwal,

I got few queries on FH selector implementation,refer to the "Bluetooth IP core spec" on section 2.10.

1. What is the purpose of the "Valid" port??

2. I suggest to add a "Train" input-port for this block.if train = 1, offset =24 is used,however if train = 0,offset = 8 is used.Without this "train" port,it's hard to determine what is the offset value to be used and for how long that according to the  Ninquiry and Npage(since we do not know these Ninq/Npage in this block).Is my concept ok??correct me if i'm wrong,since I'm currently implementing this block.

3.Another input-port might be needed,which is "Reset",this reset can be used to reset some "Registers" in this block,like "Nreg",which is a counter in Page and Inquiry Response.

Hope to get Feedback from you ASAP.

Best Regards,

Chuan Chew