Re: [bluetooth] RE: [oc] DPLL

Hi,
     I, Jyoti, am a student of State University of New
York at Stony Brook. I am a masters student. I am
working on Bluetooth Baseband and Link manager layer.
I am trying to model baseband system using rational
real time such that it will be one of the test bench
for our hardware/software codesign of low power chip
project. Currently I am searching for a topic related
to codesign and bluetooth for my thesis in this area.
Can you please suggest me any topic/ research cases
currently going on in this field? Your suggestions
will definitely help me choosing a good topic for my
thesis.

Thanking you,

Yours Sincerely,
Jyoti Wagholikar