[bluetooth] Baseband software interface

Hi,
Please find the attached file that lists my suggestion for Baseband
controller registers. These registers should control all baseband
functionality (except the encryption and the authentication) by the
system firmware.

I hope to get some feed backs on this list just to feel that I am not
working alone on this project.

Regards,
   Jamil Khatib
OpenCores Organization
http://www.opencores.org

========================
Global control (local information):
- BD_ADDR
- CLKN
- Local Clock
- AR_ADDR
- PM_ADDR
- AM_ADDR

Timing information:
- Tsco for each slave (3 slaves)
- Inquiry time (Tinq)
- Page time (Tpage)
- Broad Cast retransmit
- Flush timeout
- Tsniff
- Tbeacon

Voice and SCO control
- SCO data source (PCM interface or HCI)
- For each SCO channel
  Enable, TDM slot, Slave ID and all encoding parameters (e.g. u-low
A-low....)

Piconet information (for each slave -7 slaves)
- BD_ADDR
- AM_ADDR
- Clock offset (estimated)
- PM_ADDR
- AR_ADDR
- Packet type

BaseBand Machine:
- Set standby, Inquiry, Inquiry scan, Page, Page scan, Connection

[Enable Inquiry parameters]
- Wait for interrupt

[Enable Inquiry scan parameters]
- BD_ADDR of the other side
- CLK of the other side

[Enable Page parameters]
- Packet type
- BD_ADDR
- Switch Master to slave mode
- Scan mode
Upon page response these information are stored in the next slave
information register set (Piconet information)

Events and interrupts:
- Interrupt for each 3.2KHz (half slot timing)
- Interrupt for each responded slave during inquiry mode
- Interrupt when master request for page