Re: [bluetooth] Re: Clock Recovery in BT

Hi,

> > Should we operate teh correlator at double the BT
> data rate to solve such
> problem?

I think this clock recovery unit should be in the RF
interface not in the baseband controller.

The correlator should use the recovered clock to
operate. You suggest to operate the system at 11MHz
and the correlator at teh recovered clock and perform
synchronization between them?

I agree with you that the correlator is too slow and
needs lot of improvements.