Re: [bluetooth] Test

Hi,
In fact I am somehow busy trying to define the baseband registers
Last weeks I sent some emails but I did not get any response please try to check the mailing list
archives (not so large) at Opencores site and let us know if you have any comments.

Anyhow I need some help with the registers definitions, I am trying to study the HCI and LMP and how to
divide the messages operations between firmware and hardware baseband registers.

Is there any one interested in discussing each group of messages together?

Regards
Jamil Khatib