[bluetooth] Top system architecture

Hi all,
I attached the Bluetooth system top architecture.

I am trying to find a way to pass packets from the HCI
directly to the baseband via DMA but the problem is
that packets are transferred via the same HCI messeges
as the control messeges except the structure of th
messege which must be processed by the uController.
Do you have any idea how can we move the data packets
from the HCI to the BB directly?

Note: The Flash/ROM contains both the LMP and HCI
firmware

Regards
Jamil Khatib