[bluetooth] to close RF interface

Hi,
I studied the following RF devices
- Ericsson
- Micro Devices
- SiliconWave

I suggest to have the following signals on our RF
interface ( that can be bridged to any other RF
interface)

== Clock
SysClk : Out : System clock ( I suggest to be between
15-20MHz to accomodate any possible delay cause by
bridge state machines)

Any extra clocks needed by RF should be handled by the
RF bridge

== Register group
- Dout(8) : Out: 8 bit bus to write to RF register
- Din(8)  : In : 8 bit bus to read from RF register
- Wr      : Out: write signal
- re      : Out: read signal
- ReAck   : In : Read acknowledge
- WrAck   : Out: Write acknowledge

(we need different buses for read and write because
JTAG interace can read and write at the same time)

== Data transfer
-- TxEn  : Out : Tx Enable
-- TxRdy : in  : Tx Ready (RF got the data bit from
TxData)
-- Txdata: Out : Tx Data Bit
-- RxEn  : Out : Rx Enable
-- RxRdy : in  : Rx Ready (RF set the data bit to
RxData)
-- Rxdata: Out : Rx Data Bit

== Hop selection
-- Hop(7) : Out : 7 bit hop bus
-- SetHop : Out : Load hop value to RF

As I noticed from those chips that the hop bus is the
only register that should be controlled by the
Baseband only other registers can be controlled by
software.

Please comment on my proposal in order to close the RF
interface and work on hte other interfaces

Regards
Jamil Khatib