[bluetooth] RF (our interface)

As a result of previouse discussion, we can define our
simple RF interface that can be mapped to any exteranl
RF interfaces (SPI, JTAG or any other interface)

here are some pins that I recall to be added
. Tx Enable
. Rx Enable
. Tx Data bit
. Rx Data Bit
. Hop bus
. RF Register address
. RF Regsiter data in
. RF Register Data out
. BT state bus ??? this to define sommunication
between RF and baseband state machines such as power
mode

Do you have any comment on this interaface? do you
think that it is easy to add a bridge to SPI or JTAG
interfaces?

Regards
Jamil Khatib