[bluetooth] Internal buffer

Hi all,
I'd like to continue discussing FIFO size and location
in hte Baseband controller

As far as I know that the LC should provide error free
communication to the higher layers. It is responsible
for retransmitting lost packets (ACL) and higher
layers should not notice this.
So LC should store the packets to be transmited in
internal buffer and the stored frame will be removed
only when it is asknowledged.

as a result do we need to have a single buffer to stre
a single ACL packet? or to have two buffers one to
store multiple packets and teh other to be used at the
output and retransmission purposses?

One extra thing do we need this buffer to combine
packets that spans more than single time slot or just
senddirectly each packet fragment to thehigher layers?

Regards
Jamil Khatib