[mu Setup] USR mounting

From: zaltar (zaltark@yahoo.it)
Date: Tue Feb 11 2003 - 10:28:35 CET

    Quote:
    "The fact that these commends are not available makes me think that the /usr
    filesystem is not mounted. If you haven't started in maintenance mode, maybe
    you answered no to the question whether you want to mount /usr during your
    setup.

    Kind regards,
    Jeroen Sangers"

    Message:
    How can I do to fix this situation?
    Maybe a "setup -f USR" followed by a "setup -s lock"?
    And if mu just asks me for an update or skip?
    See ya,
               Zaltar.