Re: Your opinion

From: Larry Platzek (larryp@inow.com)
Date: Sat Oct 12 2002 - 15:23:19 CEST

I would prefer the Sourceforge site for the mailing list & web site.

Some of the reasons:
1. Cut down on the spam.
2. Allow Michele some control of the mailing list.
3. Sunsite.dk could not even keep mail sent to the human list owner from
   bouncing for over a year.

Yes, it was nice of Sunsite.dk to host the website and mailing list.
Thank you!

I just hope SF will not take too much of Michele's time having to manage
the new site and mailing list. It will take work at first but should be ok
once the site is setup.

I am one of the few that the SF site is much closer so will be better, not
as many things to slow down response time. I know how to reach humans if a
problem happens.
I live less than 50 miles from the SF site.

Larry Platzek larryp@inow.com