Re: Your opinion

From: Alfred Breull (puma@hannover.sgh-net.de)
Date: Sat Oct 12 2002 - 16:11:44 CEST

Michele wrote:
>Sunsite.Dk are asking me is we really wish to move
>the list and the website at SourceForge.
>I need your opinion.

Well, first of all, I likes their reply, specially these lines:
<<<
I am sorry to hear that. I really like the muLinux project, and have
been very happy to host you. No chance that we can try and solve the
issues so you will stay here ?

I can't afford to loose friends, can you?

Further, I didn't feel too annoyed from viri, worms, ads or spam.
My mail client is set to cut mails gt 10 KB, hence, I even don't
receive viral attachments. Also, I'm sure that any mail client
is able to manage this problem adequately. You don't mind that I
don't care for OE users?

So, from my view, we should stay at sunsite.dk.
--Alf.