Virus on the muLinux mailing list

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Tue May 07 2002 - 15:11:57 CEST

Hello,

I'm the mantainer of the muLinux project, hosted at Sunsite.Auc.Dk.
The mailinglist is under heavy attack from spammer and viral terrorists.
Emails with WIN32 virus receive further autoreply from the client'
virus-scanners, so we will get continously trash.

It is possible simply to refuse emails with attachments in this
mailing list? Pure text format would be the best.

Michele

--
I keep trying to locate a meeting of Quantum Physicists. But everytime
they set a meeting time, the location changes. And vice versa -- Anonymous