RE: 13r2 WKS hangs at 90%

From: Schiehallion, Telecomms (OLD) (old_schtel@eu1.bp.com)
Date: Tue May 07 2002 - 18:41:23 CEST

I have used the clone command to install ext2 from just the base floppy then
when you boot from the hard drive just answer no to all the setup and lock
questions and when it runs up type setup to load an addon. this procedure
can be followed for as many addons as needed then perform the lock command
and finish the setup wizard etc.
I did this setup like this on a toshiba t1850 laptop 386 no co-processor 12
M ram and 120M hD.
It worked but was slow, and wouldn't run Netscape 3 since it had a 480 640
display.
The reason I had to do a floppy at a time was that there was insufficient
ram to ram disk all the add ons. Incidentally I got it working fine with a
toshiba t4900 as well.

Good luck
have fun

Adrian