Re: web surfing

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Mon Apr 15 2002 - 23:17:30 CEST

On Mon, Apr 15, 2002 at 01:35:48PM +0000, LEE EK WEE wrote:
> Hi,
> I wanted to know whether mulinux can do web surfing. A nice guy ;-)answered
> that that is the main scope of the floppy #1. I thank him for that, but
> please forgive my ignorance. Does that refer to the Boot+Usr+Root disk (I'm
> using) or is it the NS1 addon?

With only the floppy #1 you can go in internet with PPP but you have
to navigate with a raft: the quark ridicolous web browser.
If you load WKS, you can have the popular text browser lynx.
With NS1 and NS2 and X11 you can have Netscape 3

Michele

--
I keep trying to locate a meeting of Quantum Physicists. But everytime
they set a meeting time, the location changes. And vice versa -- Anonymous