Re: can't install - DOS w. <4M

From: Ruzsinszky Attila (aruzsi@mailbox.hu)
Date: Fri Jul 27 2001 - 14:33:34 CEST

> If you run the batches, first is that the mulinux...tgz is renamed to
mu.tgz. Itīs
> only for you to know which version you, for example the actual name is
> mulinux-12r0.tgz
> So it doesnīt matter.
OK. I forgot unpack.bat.

There is new problem:
The steps:
1.CTRL-ALT-DEL
2.mkdir c:\mulinux
3.cp a:\dosutils.zip c:\mulinux
4.unzip dosutils.zip
on OTHER MACHINE->maker.bat->ROOT floppy
5.lowmem.bat
    kernel booting
    INSERT ROOT floppy
    making swap on /dev/hda [16MB]
    1) Create the image disk for the BOOT/ROOT/USR and other addons floppies
    Scanning dirs...
    muLinux now tries to create floppy #1
    May I [y]
    Insert a floppy-disk labelled "BOOT"
    floppy change
    Superformatting...
    floppy0: disk absent or changed during operation

So I think I can't remove ROOT disk to make BOOT disk!
What is the solution?

TIA,
Ruzsi