Re: A floppy-linux uses RNA!

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Sun Dec 17 2000 - 10:08:58 CET

On Sat, Dec 16, 2000 at 11:21:03PM +0100, Gerrit Lammert nicely wrote:
> > http://hope.stc.cx:82/tuma/nuclinux.php
> >
> > because it has file with name like INSTALL.DOS, CHANGES, etc,
> > like muLinux.
>
> Yes, its derived from muLinux, but it is not extendable. Its purpose is, to
> be an full featured internet client. You have a Box in a network, with
> nuclinux, you have a webbrowser (links), ssh, irc, ftp, telnet, finger,
> mail...
> It's "upgraded" to 2.2.16, but everything fits.
> Althought I have no real use for it, I like to play with it and see, what
> the author implement next (as I do with muLinux). :-)

The 80% of command are scripts extracted from muLinux, but muLinux
is never mentioned in the web page. A little unpolite, because nuclinux
can be partially classified as "derived work".

A visited most of the page at FreshMeat, related to mini-distro zoo.
Yes, the muLinux home page is a hundred times worse then every other.

Michele

--
In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave
you with, I don't. Would you take two negative messages? - Woody Allen