Re: A floppy-linux uses RNA!

From: Gerrit Lammert (lammert@gmx.de)
Date: Sat Dec 16 2000 - 23:21:03 CET

> http://hope.stc.cx:82/tuma/nuclinux.php
>
> because it has file with name like INSTALL.DOS, CHANGES, etc,
> like muLinux.

Yes, its derived from muLinux, but it is not extendable. Its purpose is, to
be an full featured internet client. You have a Box in a network, with
nuclinux, you have a webbrowser (links), ssh, irc, ftp, telnet, finger,
mail...
It's "upgraded" to 2.2.16, but everything fits.
Althought I have no real use for it, I like to play with it and see, what
the author implement next (as I do with muLinux). :-)

btw., the Mailsystem isn't working and the author doesn't know the Problem.
(I talked about that with Tuomas (the author))
Could someone help?

...gerrit