Re: [WAY OFF-TOPIC] A request off a little program.

From: Vesa-Pekka Palmu (vessu@dlc.fi)
Date: Tue Nov 21 2000 - 20:28:28 CET

> > > I'm in need of a simple M$-DOS program that would go
> > > trought two text files (LW3.CFG & LWM3.CFG) and replace a
> > > string [REPLACE_ME] with curent directory.
>
> Is it important that the program must run on DOS?

Well, the target machines don't have any kind of Linux installed on
them (they belong to "a regular M$-gamer type of persons. how
think that a IRQ or ATA_66 are separete physical devices...)

> Do this does run on muLinux? If yes the cgi in shell is very simple,
> and someone on the list will realize as exercise.

Well the cgi-script should be runnable on a unix enviroment, on my
isp. I can't now remember the exact brand of unix used.

Registered Linux user number 189403
Registered Linux machines 83873 & 83874

"We are the NORN. Your life as you knew it is over. Your biological and
technological identities will be added to our own. Bibble is irrelevant.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated."

http://creatures2.com http://creatures.co.uk

Vesa-Pekka Palmu AKA Depili
E-mail: depili@sci.fi
ICQ#: 12379430