Re: mu105.zip available now for testing only

From: winsor SMP (zoot@farts.com)
Date: Thu Nov 16 2000 - 02:28:07 CET

('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) er uh, sorry about that,
As I zipped a working mulinux10.5 install I forgot that I configured a mouse to check Xwindows.
The proper port for a serial mouse would be either
/dev/ttyS0 com1
/dev/ttyS1 com2
/dev/ttyS2 com3
/dev/ttyS3 com4

with proper protocol being (depending on mouse type)anything but PS/2

winsor