Re: The list.

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2000 - 18:51:08 CET

On Wed, Nov 15, 2000 at 05:56:40PM +0200, Vesa-Pekka Palmu nicely wrote:
> It seems that most of my messages to the list are bouncing back
> on me, I have received some ezmlm warning messages telling me
> that some messages have bounced. I will contact my ISP soon,
> but could you please try to verify if there is a problem with the list
> and if you have any suggestions about this problem I'm all ears.
>
> I hope that this doesn't bounce too...

I can't do anything, sorry: I'm not able, a this moment, to send
administrative remote commands to the list. Something is changed
in my header structure, and the list-manager do not recognize me
as mantainer anymore.

I hate the list managers, and the list-manager at Sunsite seems
to be specially paranoid.

Michele

--
In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave
you with, I don't. Would you take two negative messages? - Woody Allen