Re:[mu ANNOUNCE] muLinux v9r2 released

From: Jean Buchet (jbuchet@libertysurf.fr)
Date: Mon May 29 2000 - 22:12:04 CEST

Hi Michele!
I've been using muLinux since version 8rsomething on an old 16Mb RAM, 200Mb hard disk 486DX33 laptop.
Very great job.

I've upgraded to 9r0 recently, and now here comes 9r2!
Is there a way to simply upgrage the system without having to reintall boot/ root and ext floppies, ie some kind of diff for the system?

I've got a little probem with 9r0 too : the mail sytem (rna) doesn't manage to fetch my mail. I'll try to have a look at what is doing underneath the rna tool surface, but any help or advice is welcome.

@+ & have fun!