Re: [mu ANNOUNCE ] IDENTD protocol implementation

From: winsor (winsor@wi.net)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 01:58:32 CEST

Nelson,
Welcome to linuxland where things "usually" get done in a timely manner.
Many times faster than expected.......
Quite refreshing isn't it???8^)

Have phun with muLinux
winsor

Nelson Bishop wrote:

> On Tue, 28 Mar 2000, Michele Andreoli wrote:
>
> > On Tue, Mar 28, 2000 at 03:58:44PM +0200, Michele Andreoli nicely wrote:
> > >
> > > Finally, identd run via INIT; then it requires a "setup -f server".
> > > IDENTD daemon will appairs in muLinux v8r2b, soon.
> > >

> > I upload v8r2b on Sunsite.Auc.Dk. Only base archive changed.
> >
> > Michele
> >
> Wow Michele,
>
> That's fast work. Just in time for me to test tonight. This newbie is
> very grateful.
>
> Cheers,
> Nelson

The more I use Linux, the harder Windows becomes to use. Point and click
software is too restrictive and difficult to do anything productive
with.