[mu SETUP] Newbie in a simple problem crisis

From: charliesheen@hot-shot.co.uk
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 19:55:58 CET

I've downloaded the addons onto my desktop Windows 98 machine and decompressed them to disks. (I'm not installing to this machine - I have Mandrake 7 for that ;)

I've tried installing the boot disk and the options at the same time (i.e. to RAM, then cloning when finished) but unfortuntely it is running out of memory (10 meg, + 8 meg swapfile).

This is why I'd like to install the boot disk to the hardisk and then install the addons when muLinux is running from harddisk, not RAM.

Thanks again,

Benjamin (aka Charlie Sheen)

P.S. AFA linux mini-distros go, this seems to be the best by far =)