Re: Re: Workbone

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Mon Dec 27 1999 - 12:07:15 CET

On Mon, Dec 27, 1999 at 01:35:20AM +0000, Dave Houghton nicely wrote:

> >Dave is mad guy if insist to use RNA as production tool!
>
> 'Ere who you calling mad, you wrote the damn thing!
> As for Quark, everyone knows that quarks don't exist, they were dreamed up to justify the employment of scientists and mathematicians all of whome are 2 peperonie's short of a piza.

quarks do not exist? I know a pletora of quark's flavor; up, down, strange,
charm, top and bottom and maybe other else. They are generally
indicated with the letter (u,d,s,t,b), the same used to govern Quark and
RNA via keyboard. Check!

> Ah yes but differentiating muLinux:-
>
> let dx=muLinux
> as dx -> 0
> then dy -> insanity

In dy/dx, if dx->0, then also dy->0; otherwise, derivative grows to
infinite. This shows that insanity->0. At least, if development
curve is a continous function C(R).

Michele