Re: [mu tech] Saving/Cloning to disk

From: Ripcrd6 (ripcrd6@worldinter.net)
Date: Fri Sep 17 1999 - 18:01:30 CEST

That explains it. I'll have to redo the clone anyway as I had to wipe the
drive due to windows problem. I've found that the best way to install
windows is to just copy the .cab files from a working CD to a hard drive.
This proved most difficult on the 486 testbed that I used yesterday. It
only allowed 2 IDE drives. I had to copy from CD to the harddrive, then
shutdown and install the 2nd HD where the CD was and copy to it. What a
pain. Today I get to reinstall the HD where it belongs and wait as
Win/Lose 95 installs. Then I can put little Mu back where he belongs.
Next time I'll probably have some networking questions or something.
Thanks,
Brian