RE: muTECH

From: Doherty, Gord (gord.doherty@cdott.com)
Date: Fri Sep 17 1999 - 14:15:21 CEST

Thanks for your prompt reply Michele.

My version of muLinux (6r1) does not have '/usr/local/modules', but does
have '/startup/modules', which is where I have installed "eepro100.o" (after
unpack and repack). Is this what you are referring to ?

If so, I still need to know how to "force" the eepro100 install using the
"-f" flag during bootup, if it is possible.

Also, is there an equivalent of "network stop" and "network start" (which I
use in Redhat) available in muLinux ?

Gordon Doherty.