Re: Web site hosting offer

From: Michele Andreoli (andreoli@pisoft.it)
Date: Fri Apr 30 1999 - 01:34:18 CEST

On Thu, Apr 29, 1999 at 08:17:21PM +0000, Karl-Heinz Zimmer wrote:

> I only have one more question:
>
> If firenze is complete, then please tell me if it's correct not to
> have file MODULES-36.tgz in directory addons anymore.
>
> Also: is it right that directory misc is empty at the moment ??

You know, I plan to transform MODULES in a mountable addon.
Yes, misc is empty, because it's destinate to temporary stuff.

FLUG give me an email address also (mulinux@mulinux.firenze.linux.it)
the /cgi-bin/ access, and a shell account.

May be, in the future, I might try some kind of direct network
installation. I like complexity.

Michele

--
Mi sarebbe piaciuto concludere con un'affermazione positiva, ma
non me ne vengono in mente. Vanno bene due negative?