[pci] SDRAM top design

Hi,

has anyone the sources of the SDRAM application using Opencores PCI-bridge?

I flashed 'pci_boardtest_cdk_3V_xst.mcs' from Insight's reference designs into
the Spartan II development kit. After this I can insmod 'spartan_drv.o' and run
successfully the 'sdram_test' application which comes from CVS at Opencores.

What I'm looking for are the sources to run the same application but using
Opencores PCI-bridge.

I'm hope someone has made the same test and can help me.

Thanks in advance!

Regards Nico.