[openrisc] Building Insight - again

I noticed that Insight seems to have been checked in with the build tree
intertwined, which probably explains the original error I saw. I attempted
to remove the build tree by deleting all instances of Makefile,
config.status, config.cache and config.h.in (based on what I read in the
autoconf doc). This at least allowed me to configure in a sibling directory.
However, when I tried to build it, I got errors in make.

Can anyone shed some light onto the status of the Insight build? I don't
mind helping out if I get some pointers, although my time is a bit limited
at the moment.

Robert Cragie, Design Engineer