Re:Re: [oc] problem about "petrify"

Hi Segerlund,

I have tested using absolute path to execute "petrify" and it still response like this: " petrify: Command not found."
What I do are:
unzip the zip file, untar it.
add the bin directory to path variable.
but cant work.
Would anybody having successfully run it on linux help me?
My os is redhat7.3.
Thanks!