[fpu] '/' operator

Hi all,

I checked my fdiv code with Rudi's pattern generator,
Some of the patterns are working but the others are
not. I checked the source of the problem and I found
that the / operator does not produce the expected
result. but when I checked teh operands on the
MS-calculator I got the same results as the /
operator.

Anyhow it seems that teh / operator can not be used
because teh IEEE div can shift teh exponent while
dividing numbers

Note: I am using round to zero now

Do you have anycomment?

Regards