[fpu] fdiv problem

OK no problem I'll start working on the conversion
block as soon as I finish the fdiv.
Currently I have some problems with the fdiv it does
not produce teh same results as the MS-calculator

for example when I do 8388616/8388610 or
2147485696/2147484160  on a normalized format I get 1
denormalized format but the result from MS-calculator
is 1.0000007152555667744715751477301

I got this result before conversion back from extended
format to single precision

I do not know the source of this problem.
Anyhow the denormalized numbers produce good results

Jamil Khatib